Connect Audience Review – What is it ?
ConnectAudience is a platform which allows its users run targeted campaign on Facebook. It allows you to link all your existing email subscribers to facebook ads. Connect Audience allow her users target facebook ads to a group of people who have engaged , purchased, or interested in their products or service.
Connect Audience Review – Overview
- Vendor: Wilco de Kreij
- Product: Connect Audience
- Launch Date: 2016-09-15
- Launch Time: 10:00 EDT
- Front-End Price: $197
- Bonuses: YES, huge bonus about plugin, training course, email marketing and more.
- Refund : YES, 30 Day No Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee
- Niche: Software
- Support: Effective Response
- Official site: Click Here
- Recommended: 100% Recommended
- Skill Level Needed: All Levels
Connect Audience Review – HOW IT WORKS
ConnectAudience work in collaboration with facebook, people love engaging in one activities or the other on facebook, therefore showcasing your services which they have encountered on their email is a good marketing idea.
If you are a Connect Audience Subscriber, you will link your Facebook ads with emails list stored in your email service. As most of your subscribers have registered their email within facebook platform, Facebook will then link the details you’ve provided to their users and those users are targeted specifically for your ads.
Connect Audience Review – FEATURES OF CONNECTAUDIENCE
ConnectAudience Link your subscribers emails and their facebook together.
ConnectAudience users can import their email list from existing email subscribers list and link them to their facebook targeted ads.
With ConnectAudience, Facebook ads can target all the emails link from the subscribers list.
Connectaudience can upload your email list from your email service provider like MailChimp and link all the contact to facebook ads
With connect Audience, you can save the imported contact list which will enable you to target that list again with different ads.
Connect Audience Review – WHY DO YOU NEED CONNECTAUDIENCE?
It is important to target an existing contact list because you’re sure your audience is familiar with your brand , you have also establish relationship with them, they can therefore, decide to take action at your facebook ads.
If you have engaged audience, they are aware of your logo, your facebook advertisement , will increase your brand’s recognition. Your audience will recognize your brand quickly, and will be encouraged to engage again.
Targeting your Facebook Ad to existing contacts list allows you to focus on those interested in your product.
Connectaudience allow you to target people who are interested in your product/services and people who have already engaged with your brand and encouraging them to do so again.
Statistics shows that people spend much time on facebook than they spend on email, therefore sending consistence massaging to subscribers on facebook, will push them to take action fast than when they see the massage on their mail box.
(Kudos to Wilo de kreij, who is the brain behind , http://connectio.io/affiliates/connectadience/ ):
- Sam Bakker made $25,000 within the space of a week using the connect audience platform”
- Other users testify of getting three times as many engagements/post as standard ads and received two times as many viral engagements such as Face book likes, Shares and comments.
- Targeting based on an existing email list allows you to make offers exclusive – thereby increasing your likely engagement rates.
- You can target recently-active customers, lapsed customers, customers who have recently wrapped up a contest or who have recently purchased a particular product.
Case Study #1: $6.43 In, $1485 Out
Here’s what I did:
- I chose a big ticket ($997) affiliate product, then sent a promo to a segment of my list.
- Then I set up a FB retargeting ad that would show ads to anyone that opened that email. I set to for people to view the same offer via FB ads over the course of a week.
How did the test go?
Case Study #2: $84 in, $1782 Out
Here’s what I did:
Recently we did the ultimate test to confirm the effectiveness of running Facebook Ads in parallel to an email promotion.
While promoting UpViral to a segment of our email list, we randomly split them into two equal groups.
Group A: Control group who received only emails.
Group B: Test group who received emails + got exposed to Facebook Ads.
When someone from group B opened any of the emails, they were automatically added to a custom audience.
By adding separate tracking links into the emails we were able to measure the exact differences between both groups.
How did the test go?
In total, we spent $84 on Facebook Ads.
Here’s a screenshot straight from our Google Analytics account:
In the video below you’ll see a full breakdown of this case study, including the exact ads we used:
ConnectAudience Review – Testimonials
What other marketers are saying about creator this product
Connect Audience Review – Conclusion
Hopefully you know enough about list-targeting your Facebook Ads using ConnectAudience . If you have any questions about integrating lead generation with a Facebook advertisement I recommend you check out ConnectAudience get in touch with the experts.
As usual, I have some gifts when you purchase this product. To claim this bonus, after completing the transaction, forward the receipt to my email at: email@example.com.
Important: Please clear your cookies to make sure you will receive credit for this purchase !
- SPECIAL BONUS PACKAGE ==> CHECK HERE
- LIST BONUS -PLUGIN ==> CHECK HERE
- LIST BONUS – EMAIL MARKETING==> CHECK HERE
- LIST BONUS – SEO & TRAFFIC ==> CHECK HERE
- LIST BONUS – TRAINING COURSE ==> CHECK HERE