Lifetime Hosting Review – What is it ?
Lifetime.Hosting is a new concept in Hosting. Instead of paying month-after-month, they charge you once. A single one-time payment of $14.95.
If you already have web hosting, here is why you need Lifetime.Hosting:
– You’ll never get tricked into secret price increases again. Millions of customers signup for $2.95/mo hosting only to find the renewal is $8.95 – $11.95/mo. A 400% price increase. With Lifetime.Hosting there are never any renewal fees.
– No worries about your website being offline because of missed renewal invoices or expired domains payments. Lifetime.Hosting never sends hosting or domain invoice renewals ever. You pay once.
If you don’t have web hosting, here is why you need Lifetime.Hosting:
– It’s time to put your business or personal website online. What are you waiting for? With your own website you can reach billions of online customers.
– Lifetime.Hosting offers faster loading websites, 24×7 support and is backed by 14 years of web hosting experience and 50,000 hosting accounts.
And this amazing offer includes everything you need in a hosting package:
– cPanel Control Panel
– Unlimited Email Accounts
– Free Website Builder
– One-click Installer for WordPress, etc…
– 24/7 Technical Support
Be sure to get in at early bird pricing of $14.95. And now you can get a Lifetime Domain name included with any hosting purchase during this launch. That’s right – you’ll never pay domain renewal fees again. Check out the amazing domains that qualify for one-time lifetime payments.
(30-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Lifetime Hosting Review – Overview
- Vendor: Richard Madison
- Product: Lifetime.Hosting
- Launch Date: 2016-08-15
- Launch Time: 10:00 EDT
- Front-End Price: $25
- Bonuses: YES, huge bonus about plugin, training course, email marketing and more.
- Refund : YES, 30 Day No Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee
- Niche: GENERAL
Lifetime Hosting Review – Key Features
Here Are Just A Few Of The Powerful Features…
Lifetime.Hosting for up to 12 websites, including up to 12 GB of SSD-optimized storage. Not only have we invested heavily in our enterprise cloud infrastructure, we integrate best of breed software including cloudlinux, litespeed webserver and mariadb to ensure the fastest loading websites.
Unlimited Email Accounts
Create as many 500 MB email accounts, forwarders and auto-responders required for your business or website.
cPanel Control Panel
cPanel makes it easy to review your hosting stats, create email accounts, main databases, settings & more.
Free Website Builder
No scripting, coding or HTML skills required. Even non-programmers can create professional-looking websites.
Applications & Tools
Install your favorite applications including WordPress, Joomla, osCommerce, Gallery with one-click!
Enterprise RAID Storage
We provide you with the lightning fast RAID storage you need & unlimited bandwidth to power your web sites.
Unlimited 24/7 Support
Our superstar support team is available 24/7/365 in our members centre to solve any problems you might have.
Lifetime Hosting Review – Your Problem ? Why Should you need it ?
You Need a Faster Loading Website to Stop Your Visitors from Leaving. The average user has no patience for a page that takes too long to load.
- 47% of consumers expect a page to load in under 2 seconds.
- 40% leave a website that loads in more than 3 seconds.
- 53% of shoppers say quick loading is important to their loyalty.
- A 1 second delay reduces customer satisfaction by about 15%
- 44% of shoppers tell others about a bad experience online.
- According to the Google “Site Performance for Webmasters” video – Site Speed is a ranking factor.
- A faster site leads to a better user experience and a satisfying user experience leads to higher conversions.
John Mueller of Google explained on Google’s Webmaster Central Help Forum: When we see a “high response-time for requests made to a site (over 2 seconds)…” then we throttle the crawling “…resulting in us severely limiting the number of URLs we’ll crawl from that site”
Lifetime.Hosting Delivers A Faster Loading Website
Better Hardware – Faster Loading Website
(Warning – Geek talking coming up…) Minimum server specifications: Dual Xeon L5630 with 8 Cores (16 HT Cores), 96 GB DDR3 RAM, SSD Storage for OS and MySQL with RAID Enterprise Sata Storage, connected via 1Gbps Network.
Better Software – Faster Loading Website
We use Litespeed Web Server. LSWS serves more users, handles traffic spikes and neutralizes DDoS attacks. We use CloudLinux. CloudLinux prevents individual websites from using too many resources & provides better security while protecting servers via LVE Technology.
Better Support – Faster Loading Website
Our support team has been solving problems for 14 years. Our friendly team is available 24×7 through our ticketing system. If you’re experiencing difficulties we can help you resolve them – and fast. Over 85% of support request are resolved in our first interaction
Early Bird Discount 72 Hours
- Front End – Lifetime Hosting
Lite for $14.95 – includes hosting for 1 website, 250 mb storage. (Early Bird Save $5)
Starter for $37 – includes hosting for 4 website, 4 gb storage. (Early Bird Save $10)
Deluxe for $67 – includes hosting for 12 websites, 12 gb storage. (Early Bird Save $20)
- OTO1 – Triple Up
$14.95 – $67 – We will triple their resources for the same price they paid on the front end. (Early Bird Save $5 – $20)
- OTO 2 – Add-on Bundle
Deluxe $77 – Includes unlimited lifetime SSL certificates, lifetime priority backup & recovery, white glove cPanel migration and 6 lifetime domains with lifetime domain privacy (a $339.40 value) (Early Bird Save $20)
- OTO2 Downsell – Add-on Bundle
Standard $37 – Includes unlimited lifetime SSL certificates, lifetime priority backup & recovery and 1 lifetime domain with lifetime domain privacy (a $119.85 value) (Early Bird Save $10)
- OTO3 – Lifetime Hosting Reseller
Starter for $97 – resell 20 Lite packages ($1,998 value)
Standard for $197 – resell 40 Starter packages ($5,995 value)
Deluxe for $297 – resell 60 Standard packages ($11,920 value)
- OTO3 Downsell – Lifetime Hosting Reseller 3-Pay
Starter for 3 monthly payments of $37 (total $111) – resell 20 Lite packages ($1,998 value)
Standard for 3 monthly payments of $77 (total @231) – resell 40 Starter packages ($5,995 value)
Deluxe for 3 monthly payments of $117 (total $351) – resell 60 Standard packages ($11,920 value)
Lifetime Hosting Review – Bonus Exclusive
As usual, I have some gifts when you purchase this product through links on my website. To claim this bonus, after completing the transaction, forward the receipt to my email at: email@example.com.
- SPECIAL BONUS PACKAGE ==> CHECK HERE!
- LIST BONUS -PLUGIN ==> CHECK HERE!
- LIST BONUS – EMAIL MARKETING==> CHECK HERE!
- LIST BONUS – SEO & TRAFFIC ==> CHECK HERE!
- LIST BONUS – TRAINING COURSE ==> CHECK HERE!
(30-Day Money Back Guarantee)
Lifetime Hosting Review – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do you offer unlimited websites & storage?
A. Lifetime.Hosting is not for customers looking for unlimited websites & unlimited storage. Some hosting companies have had success with unlimited hosting. Other hosting companies have had success with lifetime hosting. No hosting company has had success with unlimited lifetime hosting.
Q. Can Lifetime.Hosting handle every site?
A. Lifetime.Hosting is not for customers that should be on a VPS or a dedicated server. Let’s be honest – you know who you are. You have 20+ wordpress websites with intensive plugins and scheduled jobs every 2 minutes, or are constantly scraping hundreds of websites. Our service is for customers that won’t abuse the shared resources. Please do yourself a favor and go purchase a VPS. We use CloudLinux to partition our shared accounts to prevent this abuse from slowing down our servers.
Q. Do you allow Online Storage of non-hosting files?
A. Lifetime.Hosting is not for customers looking for an online storage repository. Our hosting servers are meant for hosting. Please don’t backup your home files, other websites, or multiple copies of your website and database on our servers. This impacts everyone on the server. We don’t allow it to ensure the best hosting experience for all of our customers instead of a few resource abusers.
Q. This sounds too good to be true. Is it?
A. The number one concern our potential customers have is “maybe it’s too good to be true”. It’s not. Having served over 50,000 clients, we know the lifetime cost of a hosting customer. On average, we know how much storage they use, how much bandwidth they use, how much technical support they require and how long they will remain customers. We know how much it costs us to provide an excellent service with excellent support to these customers and we make a fair profit to ensure we can continue offering this service..
Before I let you go, I wanted to send out a big thank you for reading this page.